Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gettin' streamy on the DL

O HAI. Been awhile. Guess what?! We've put The Rage That Guides and the 9 Lives 7" streaming on our bandcamp. Neato! Mosh time!



After some coaxing from bandmates and friends I decided to stop pretending this doesn't exist. Here is our hard-to-come-by, unmastered, trash can of a demo that Dave thinks is sweet (though he was not playing with us then) and I think is, well, I think you know how I feel about it. We recorded this demo in 2006 before we had a bass player or had played a show. The very first person to buy it was Pierce Roberts, our then bass-player-to-be, at our first show in Oswego, NY. HISTORY Y'ALL, HISTORY. Download it here:


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with Dave on this one. This demo is fucking righteous.

    ReplyDelete